TC : True crimes streets of LS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TC : True crimes streets of LS

The best Roleplay server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions To The Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Anderson
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
RolePlay Experience :
Suggestions To The Server Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggestions To The Server Right_bar_bleue

Wanted :
Suggestions To The Server Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggestions To The Server Right_bar_bleue

Respect :

IG Rank : Rank
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Suggestions To The Server Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions To The Server   Suggestions To The Server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:30 pm

will start with no explanations. If something isn't clear then responde and I will explain.

1. An AI system to make multiple bus lines go around the city, and drop you at different stations. There will be a main bus line (The Yellow Line), which will start at the Spawn Point (remove the cars. I will talk about this later) and will drop you at the bank, the city hall, the PD, and the DMV. There will be other bus lines such as a line for business to buy (The Green Line), a line for pleasures such as Strip Clubs, the Arena, Bars and other places where you can have a good time (The Red Line), and finally a line to take you just around the city, for wherever you might need to go (The BLue Line).
Players will be explained about those when they register.
In the bus, maybe just the yellow line, when you reach a bus stop, you will see a text explaining about the location.
Players will have to write /enterbus to pay 5$ to go on it, and /getoff when they want to leave.
It is possible to make using C.
We will have to watch for left cars on the road as it might cause problems.

2. If it will be possible, we will teleport to our last known location whenever we log in the game. Not a must.

3. If Chris can make it smoothly, than make an effect (using PAWNO) that makes drivers with no license drive on drugs ("Are You Going To San Fierro?" effect. you know what I'm talking about?).

Jobs
A Taxi Driver
A Cop (with levels such as Cadet, Luitennent and such)
An FBI Agent (able to trace calls, for example)
A SWAT Memeber (combined with cop)
A Detective
A Fireman
A Limousine Driver
An Assasin
A Loaner (Loans, you know...)
A Lawyer
A Bodyguard
A Drug Dealer
A weapons Dealer (doesn't have to be though, stores are fine!!!)
A Gun Tester (for a Range, go to him if you want a gun license)
An Arena Racer
A Pilot
A Reporter (goes on helicopter with a pilot or by himslef and by car, to find stories for the news)
A Writer (writes whatever the reporters feed him. I will explain more later)
A Tower (to tow cars)

Buyable Business
Numerouse Resturants across the city
Gas Stations
The Arena
A Drug Factory (Big Smoke's Palace, it will also be a house for the owner)
A Weapon Factory (Player could decide if to send it legally to the ammunation stores or illegaly to private weapon dealers)
A Newstand (for the paper, we got one right now and it's good)
A Loaning Company
Farms
Numerouse places to sell cars. One will be normal, one expansive, one cheap-ass cars and one street/gang cars

Explanations about things:

I need to see someone in the game (Chris) to show him where I think it's ideall for all the things to be.

Once reporters feed writers with info, they will use /write to write down the story in short (eg. "A police chase on Vinewood, one police car blown up, no injuries"). Once they've got 5 stories there will be an announcment "A New LSN (Los Santos Newspaper) Edition is out! Type /buypaper to buy it!". If there are more news, a Special Edition will come out (after 5 minuts minimum) and it will cost double the price, but will have 10 news.
Costs should be 20$ for the regular Paper.

Arena
The Arena will be placed in the Arena Stadium in east-south LS, near Grove. It's really hard to miss that huge structure.
The Arena will be a business with products (such as every other) but will be owned by either one of the admins or by the goverment (like the Armory at PD).
Entrance fee would cost 100$, and if there is a race happening than 500$.
There would be an annoucment on a global chat (it can be automatic) as to when races take place, or you can read about it in the paper.
Anyone could race, or just watch it from above (that, I think, will be the most complicated thing to do).

Races

Anyone can race for a price of 1000$, winner takes all the cash.
There would be THREE kinds of races (there could be more, but I think it will be unnecessary):

• The Eight Track:
A regualr, 8 loops track, like seen in the LS-Stadium in SP. Up to 10 contestents can race at any given time. Races will have up to 10 minuts break beetwin them, to let the winner go to bank and deposit it, and to let the audiance rest, drink or whatever.
Racing veichel would be Bloodring.

• The Dead End:
A Stunt race Like the one at the Stadium of LV.
The more cash you are earning in stunts - the more points you have. The winner is the guy with the most points at the end of the timer (3 minuts?).
Stunters will stunt in any veichel Chris sees fit. I don't remember the name of the car I got in mind for this.
5 Stunters per round, 1500$ to compete in this stunt-race.

• Blood And Cars (/OR/ The Derby):
As seen in SF, racers will run through checkpoints to either get +10 seconds to their timer or to get a fix to their car.
It will be hard to script, but TOTALLY worth it.
Differance from SP will be 3 Time Checkpoints at any given time.
Youre Timer reached 0? You're out. You're car got blown up? You're out.
5000$ To compete, Winner takes it all.

All money gained from the audiance (100$ per person per race/stunt-race/derby) will go to the owner, if there is any, or to the Funds of the bussines.

I thought of some factions as well:
The Sicillian Crime Organization
Moscow's Defenders (I will ask a russian friend to translate The Russian Mob, then I will edit)
All the gangs in the single-player LS

Did you like it?
Back to top Go down
Marko_Beducci
Admin
Admin
Marko_Beducci

Male Number of posts : 38
MSN : Lords Of Roleplay
RolePlay Experience :
Suggestions To The Server Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Suggestions To The Server Right_bar_bleue

Wanted :

Respect :
Suggestions To The Server Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Suggestions To The Server Right_bar_bleue

IG Rank : Chief of the PD
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions To The Server   Suggestions To The Server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:55 pm

Cool suggestions but .... Sad there is somthing
Back to top Go down
Aiden_Odan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
RolePlay Experience :
Suggestions To The Server Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Suggestions To The Server Right_bar_bleue

Wanted :

Respect :
Suggestions To The Server Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Suggestions To The Server Right_bar_bleue

IG Rank : LSPD officer
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions To The Server   Suggestions To The Server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:28 pm

what more to say ...realy nice project !!
Back to top Go down
Marko_Beducci
Admin
Admin
Marko_Beducci

Male Number of posts : 38
MSN : Lords Of Roleplay
RolePlay Experience :
Suggestions To The Server Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Suggestions To The Server Right_bar_bleue

Wanted :

Respect :
Suggestions To The Server Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Suggestions To The Server Right_bar_bleue

IG Rank : Chief of the PD
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions To The Server   Suggestions To The Server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:25 pm

Ow yeah to say somthing : Im working on the script
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions To The Server   Suggestions To The Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions To The Server
Page 1 of 1